Choose us for strategic program & project support.
At RedSky, we provide operational support to government and other agencies throughout the duration of project development, including planning and execution, testing and evaluation, and transitioning project plans into the basic operational framework of the organization. Our core program & project support services encompass strategic and tactical planning, project management & PMO services, IT governance & policy, stakeholder outreach & communications, acquisition support, and open-source subscription management.
Underneath this umbrella of capabilities, some of our specific program & project support services can include but are not limited to the following:
- Developing customized execution strategies and strategic plans to support program goals
- Developing, managing, and executing annual and multi-year budgets
- Independently verifying and validating program progress
- Improving interdepartmental coordination through various technological applications
- Identifying, implementing, and maintaining knowledge management systems
- Coordinating the acquisition of facilities and spaces for project operations
Since 2016, our SBA Certified 8(a), economically disadvantaged, and woman-owned small business has supported mission success through quality program & project support services. Partner with us for exceptional technical services and unbiased programmatic advice, as well as an objective perspective on program operations.
Our teams are constantly challenged to be bold, strategic, and innovative, and our goal is to remain mission-focused beyond the horizon. With our oversight and support throughout the duration of your project or implementation of your program, achieving objectives for cost, timeline, and other important factors is more than possible. Contact us today for more information about our program & project support services and our capabilities.